- Suppot for tablets with 7.9″ to 10.6″ screen size (from iPad mini to Microsoft Surface) in both portrait and landscape modes.
- Smooth 300 degrees motion for pan and 90 degrees tilt based on precision servo motors.
- Geared center design for easy, one handed tablet mounting.
- Connection to either a wall socket or an on-board battery for approximately 4hrs of use.
- Access for Most tablet charging ports while mounted in KUBI.
- Built in wireless Bluetooth 4.0 connection.
- Open motion control API, compatible with any OS.
- Injection molded plastic body with a durable finish with arms and plate bead blasted, electro-polished and anodized aluminum. The base plate is removable for easy travel.
- Standard tripod screw mount for use on tripods and photo-clamps.
Kubi is a crowdfunded project (like many new projects these days) and is up on the indiegogo website awaiting your support. The first 200 units will cost you around $200 and later units will go for $250. You can find more information on Kubi on the Revolve Robotics website.
A video showing the Kubi in action