- The Hop seems very small and with the caterpillar system it appears that it will have even lees room for the actual luggage.
- In the video Hop doesn’t seem especially stable (after all its a standing suitcase and those are never extremely stable especially when they are full).
- Airports can be extremely busy places. walking with a suitcase following you could work on less busy airport but when hundreds of people are squeezed together its difficult to see how the Hop can function properly.
- We are not sure about you but would you really feel secure walking around an airport not holding your bag? what if someone will simply pick it up and run?
- Hop appears to relay on an application running on your smartphone – what happens if the battery on your smartphone dies in the middle of the airport and you fail to notice – will your suitcase just stop and get lost?
More on Hop can be found on the following link.