- 20.3 megapixel CMOS sensor (APS-C size).
- A new DRIMe IV image processor (for faster shooting speed, higher sensitivity and more).
- Sensitivity: 100-25,600 ISO (twice the NX210 sensitivity).
- A hybrid AF system (bot phase detection and contract detection – similar to the one found on some of Nikon and Canon recent models).
- Improved shutter (up to 1/6000 instead of 1/4000 on the NX210).
- Continuous shooting speed – 8.6fps (slightly faster than the previous model).
- Display: 3.31″ AMOLED with touch and tilt functionality.
- Built in WIFI (with Samsung SMART CAMERA App) – for sending your pictures to your smartphone/web.
- Support for Samsung i-Function (controlling different functions from the lens) and i-Depth (for a simple way to adjust the depth of an image).
This article was published togther with MegaPixel.co.il.