TFOTs main purpose is to deliver quality material for everyone around the globe who is interested in science and technology. We enjoy sharing our knowledge and realize it is also important to have others share their knowledge and experience with everyone as well.
We would like to invite you to participate and help provide our valued readers with quality content and intriguing insights!
Who can become a TFOT contributor/writer?
Anyone! All that we ask is that you provide us with either a link to your blog/site. No site? No problem! All we need is to take a look at a sample of your writing. It is only important that you know what you are talking about and that you are certain you can write well.
Only original and unpublished content will be accepted. TFOT is against theft and plagiarism. Please write in your own words and give necessary credit in your work.
- Contact us with a brief description about yourself, your expertise/skills and topic(s) of interest.
- Attach URLs to some of your work or drop us a line and we will request sample writing via email.
- Suggest the topics you specialize in or are passionate to write about. It is best to indicate the proposed article title with a brief summary.
- Please DO NOT send large files or attachments unless previously discussed.
Benefits of writing for TFOT
- Each contributor to TFOT is acknowledged at the bottom of their article as the author along with a short detailed biography. In addition we will link to any social sites or website properties of each author.
- Great exposure to our growing global readership
- Receive recognition and appreciation from loyal readers
- Play a key role in the growth of the online science and tech community by sharing your thoughts, talents and expertise.
How to write for TFOT?
In order to maintain the quality of our site, each article written for TFOT will need to correspond with our style and guidelines before it is published. As such, we cannot promise that all guest articles written will be published.
To help your articles meet our criteria and expectations here are some guidelines to get you started:
- Must be related to one of the topics TFOT covers (E.g. science, medicine, gadgets, tech…). We will accept a variety of styles as long as they are covered within our topics. Feel free to write product/gadget reviews, informative educational article, news worthy article etc.
- Should be between 400-1000 words in length.
- Any content that contains photos or video MUST give credit cite the source.
- Sources for definitions, products, etc. MUST be included.
Please keep in mind that TFOT remains the right to not accept and remove any articles that have been deemed plagiarized or unfit for our audience.
Ready to take the jump?!