- It should reduce typing errors (as you see what you are typing without moving your head).
- It could increase your typing speed (if you don’t need to move your head/eyes all the time and fix typing errors your typing speed should improve).
- It should reduce eye and neck strain (less back and forth movement between the screen and the keyboard).
- Improve your concentration (less distraction while you type from too much onscreen information).
- Smartype applications could potentially increase productivity (although these might cause its distractions of their own).
A video showing the Smartype